Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Better Know a DMI Employee!

A couple of months ago, I debuted a new segment to allow our readers to get to know the people at DMI. The concept was borrowed from The Colbert Report's "Better Know a District" segment.

So here's my second interview with Z from our Research Department.

L:  How long have you been at DMI?

Z:  One year as of April.

L:  Wow! A year has gone by so fast. I remember when you first came in for your interview. What was your first impression of DMI?

Z:  At first I was surprised at how young everyone was. I got the "Google" feel.

L:  Being compared to Google is quite the compliment!

Z:  Everyone was welcoming and energetic.

L:  So outside of work, what do you do to have fun?

Z:  The exact opposite of GD actually!

L:  So you remember our last segment! I heard you mention that it was your cat's birthday. Can you tell me about him?

Z:  I was never a cat person but my girlfriend and I decided to adopt one randomly. Actually my girlfriend had a $10 coupon for the Humane Socity, and now I'm disturbed by how many cat pictures I have in my cell phone.

L:  So what's the name of your cat?

Z:  Louis Rutherford Van Gaal Watkins

L:  That is quite the name for a cat! What did you get your cat for his birthday?

Z:  I bought him a Kitty City.

L:  Sounds fancy! It seems like we're all animal people here at DMI. Speaking of work, you are in our Research department and you deal with lots of data. What is it about data analysis that you like?

Z:  When analyzing the performance of a campaign, I enjoy finding new ways to graphically depict results.

Fascinating! Well thank you for a very entertaining interview.

I hope everyone enjoyed the interview as much as I did!

--L

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderfully energetic and interesting group of people you have at DMI! Happy birthday to Louis also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We all have a lot of enthusiasm and it seems we all have a wonderful pet!

    ReplyDelete