Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Better Know a DMI Employee!

One of my favorite segments on The Colbert Report is the "Better Know a District" segment. I thought we could have our own DMI version!

So here's my interview with head of our Graphics Department, who we'll call GD.

L:  How long have you been working at DMI?

GD:  2 years. Time flies when you're having fun!

L:  So speaking of fun, what do you do when you're not working?

GD:  I like to pump iron!

L:  That sounds impressive!

GD:  But seriously I really like to stay physically active in my personal life. I stay in shape by going to the gym, snowboarding, dancing, rock climbing, and paint balling.

L:  I wish I could be that active. Do you have any pets?

GD:  Yes I have 2 house cats named Ace and Sheba.

L:  Nice! Any funny stories about your cats?

GD:  They're full of personality. It's like living with 2 other roommates. One acts like a toddler and the other seems to have a bipolar personality.

L:  Sounds like a handful! I know what it's like to have a crazy pet. Were you always creatively minded or was it something that developed over the years?

GD:  It actually runs in the family. My mom is a florist and a craft maker, my dad is a photographer and my brother & sister are both artists. It's something that just came naturally.

L:  A family of artists. That's really interesting! Thanks for a great interview!

I hope you all had fun getting to know a DMI employee!

--L

No comments:

Post a Comment