Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Who is DMI?

Our office, like many others, are full of characters. We are all different in our own unique ways. I wanted the readers to get to know our cast of characters so today's post will list an interesting fun fact for some of us here at DMI (including me!). 

Since some people are shy, I wanted to provide a sense of anonymity, however, next time you talk to any of us at DMI, try to guess which fact belongs to whom!

  • I have a daughter who loves to eat lemons
  • My all time favorite TV show is Newsradio
  • My favorite thing to drink is coconut juice
  • I am a practicing Buddhist
  • I am an adrenaline junkie
  • I am a member of the 1906 Ultras
  • I love watching scary movies in the middle of the night
  • I used to teach Sunday School at church
  • I have 2 grandchildren
  • I love to ride bicycles
  • When I was in the Air Force, I once screamed at a Major and got away with it
  • I have been a vegetarian all of my life
  • I was the House Manager for the Shakespeare Festival
  • I coach kids soccer
  • I am a home brewer


--L

No comments:

Post a Comment