Friday, February 25, 2011

DMI's Community Weekend - Pet Edition!

TGIF! I'm always excited for the weekend but I'm especially excited because rumor has it, there's going to be snow in the Bay Area! I have heard some reports that it won't be at ground level but I will be crossing my fingers (and toes) that those reports are not true.

In other exciting news, there is a Bay Area Pet Expo this Saturday at the Santa Clara County fairgrounds this Saturday! And don't worry about the cold because this event will be held indoors so you and your pets (who are welcome!) will be nice and warm. Did I mention that it's free admission as well?

There is a variety of events scheduled for the day such as:
  • Discounted vaccinations, microchipping, and grooming
  • Huge Adoption event
  • Pet costume contest, fashion show, and talent show
  • Dog agility course
  • Tons of pet related booths with all kinds of pet products
  • and so much more!
 Check out the website for all details:  http://www.bayareapetexpo.com/

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend and make sure to bundle up! Brrrr!

--L

No comments:

Post a Comment