Friday, February 18, 2011

DMI's Community Weekend - President's Day Edition

I'm back from vacation! Can you guess where I went?



I want to thank our guest bloggers, Z & B, who filled in while I was gone. They had some really interesting posts!

I realized I came back from vacation just in time to enjoy a 3 day weekend. Yay!

Unfortunately the weather hasn't been so nice the past couple of days but if you don't mind the rain, there's a great event going on this Saturday at Santana Row that benefits the American Heart Association (AHA).

Santana Row's Wine & Dine Around is an event to "raise awareness of the impact of heart disease and stroke on women." The event runs from 2pm-5pm and tickets are $30 each and all proceeds of ticket sales will go straight to the AHA. "More than a dozen Santana Row shops and restaurants will host exclusive in-store events featuring complimentary wine tastings, plus all participating retailers will offer 15% off available to ticket holders." You even get your own Santana Row wine glass!

Click here for more information.

Enjoy the long weekend everyone and head out to Santana Row to enjoy some shopping and wine!

--L

No comments:

Post a Comment