Thursday, August 11, 2011

Fun and creative QR Codes

QR codes are everywhere these days. I know I've mentioned them plenty of times on the blog.

I came across a post that showed off some very creative QR codes. I never realized you could alter the image to be more appropriate to your brand.

"'Designer QR codes are not only a way to make your 2D barcode stand out, but they also add a more human element to the otherwise cold and techie appearance.' says Patrick Donnelly, QR code designer and expert. 'This could be the difference between someone scanning your code or not.'"

My favorite one was:



















This is a really interesting way to stand out in the crowd and also incorporate your logo or brand into the barcode.

Which ones did you guys like? Are designer QR codes something your company/organization would be interested in?

--L

No comments:

Post a Comment