Friday, September 2, 2011

Dreamforce!

Yesterday, our Research Associate and I attended the Dreamforce Expo in San Francisco. It is an annual conference by salesforce.com. There were a lot of people and everyone seemed very excited to apply social media concepts to sales, marketing, and production. Here are a few pictures from our adventure:

Social media at its best!
The room was filled for the keynote speech. Must have been over 40k people!
Entering the exhibit hall.

The cloud was the main theme of the Expo.
The cloud allows you to expand your services without having to install any actual software.
There were a lot of cool booths with great giveaways like these Dippin Dots!

Dreamforce gave me a lot of insight in applying social media in order to market to potential prospects, and learn more about your current customers/clients. I also learned a lot about cloud computing and what is possible with the existing platforms that are out there. As I learn more, I can't wait to share the information with everyone.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Labor Day weekend!

--L

No comments:

Post a Comment