Friday, April 15, 2011

DMI's Community Weekend - Baseball Edition

This past baseball off-season seemed really long. I couldn't wait for the season to start! But now, I kind of wish we were in the off-season again, since my team can't seem to win games!

Anyhoo...if you are like me and love watching games in person I highly recommend supporting our local minor league team the San Jose Giants!

It's a great atmosphere to watch the games and they have some awesome bbq!

Plus tickets are inexpensive and the ballpark is right in our own backyard.





 Check out their website for more information:  http://www.sjgiants.com/

Also, if anyone out there has any events, organizations, or any local happenings that you want me to feature on Fridays send them in.

Have a great weekend!

--L

2 comments:

  1. And, needless to say, but I will anyhow, they are one of the Farm teams that feed great prospects to the WORLD CHAMPION SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS, much like DMI feeds great prospects to their clientele.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can agree with the second part of that comment! ;)

    ReplyDelete